Monday, November 28, 2011

Journey On.......




I continued on my gluten free journey.  The recommended time for me to add it back it was going to come in the middle of a business trip.

I wanted to be fully aware of how I felt when I added it back in.  I didn’t want my perception of how I feel to be tainted by lack of sleep, stress of travel, excitement of a conference.

I decided to continue my gluten free path through my trip.

I packed snacks & cinch for the drive down and for breakfasts during the conference.  I found gluten free meals at restaurants.  Nearby was a FRESHI, which had many gluten free options.  I also had a network of others who were eating gluten free.  This wasn’t too bad. 

Of course after the conference, there were a lot of things going on.  I thought it best to hold off on adding the gluten back until I was clear to really note any symptoms I may experience.

I Am Worth This Work,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment