Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Emotional Eater + Stress = Challenge


I am so grateful to be able to rely on the Cinch products.  It has been so helpful to start my day with a Cinch Shake and to always have a Cinch Snack Bar available if I am out & about....or have a snack attack!

This special is available for a few more days....til March 31, 2011. 

If you are not a member of Shaklee:

Get started on Vitalizer and become a member

Purchase 2 Cinch Shake Canisters and become a member

   &

Receive over $100 in FREE Cinch products.
The Cinch Sampler Pack will be sent to you FREE.

Already a Shaklee Member?

You can purchased the Cinch Sampler Pack
This is a great value to try the products.

I just came across this article from the Cinch Program materials.  What a great message it has! 


 I AM WORTH THIS WORK!

Onward,
Lisa



2 comments:

  1. You look awesome Lisa! Congratulations on your commitment to yourself and your accountability. :-)

    ReplyDelete