Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting Moving.....

Throughout these past couple of weeks, I just haven’t been able to get myself to yoga class, do my callanetics tape……one day I barely got off the couch.  I just wanted to bury my head under the covers for a day….so I did.

My BFF acknowledged all that has been happening….she gave me the ok….for a day.  

Over the next few days, I got out for a little walk, did a portion of a yoga tape over a couple of days….started moving again.

What a difference! 

I felt clearer.

I felt more energized. 

I felt less stressed.

Now I’ve been getting back to yoga class.  I’ve been getting out for longer walks
like this one my husband and I took on Friday.


74 degrees!   Yes, that is snow you see over my shoulder.  

Got to love that juxtaposition!

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment