Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stress.....



Funny cartoon…right? 

Except when it’s you.  I am trying to manage my stress.  It’s the reason I’ve been hiding out.  It’s the way I deal…..go inside.  I am trying to change that.

So what’s been going on with this emotional eater while I’ve been feeling the stress these past few weeks?

I’ve continued Cinch’ ing every morning and often for lunch.  

I’ve eaten a normal dinner – leaning towards those comfort foods.  More cheese please!

I’ve continued to lessen my salt by replacing with garlic, spicy garlic with chili’s, hot pepper flakes & jalapenos.  (Seeing a pattern?  Lol)

What haven’t I done? 

Not even once. 

I did not dive into a bag of cookies and come up when they are gone.  Not that I didn’t want to.  I could have, but I refused to buy any.   

I consider that a SUCCESS!

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment