Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mizu….Agua….Water !!!!!!




Necessary for us all ! 


Imperative to your health !


I have been fortunate that water is my drink of choice.  I’ve been drinking good high quality water for years.  Water is great for removing toxins and helps with weight loss.

Everyone knows water is important.  Unfortunately, many people don’t like the taste of water.  They choose other things to drink.  High calorie, sugar laden &/or artificially sweetened beverages are detrimental to our health.

What do you do?

I filter my water at home to make great tasting, safe, water.  The Get Clean Water Pitcher is a great option.  I sent my daughter to college with one.  They are great for the office too.  

My daughter brought some friends home from college.  I overheard one of her friends say “this is good water”.  If the water is good, they will drink it.:)

If you or your family is not drinking enough water, maybe you need to change the water your drinking. 

Give it a try.

Buy a Get Clean® Water Starter Pack and get a FREE Get Clean Water Filter Refill




Not a Shaklee member.  For a limited time, you receive a FREE Shaklee Membership with this purchase.


With Earth Day coming up this month, this is a great way to minimize those plastic water bottles.  Use the Get Clean Water Pitcher with your own refillable bottle to take on the go!

I Am Worth This Work !

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment