Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring….it is a coming!

The sun is shining.  The daffodils are starting to get ready to bloom in my yard.  Spring….it is a coming!

I’ve been antsy.  I want my spring & summer clothes.  Although it was 34 degrees when I left my house this morning, I pulled out a spring top to wear with my new “size 10” jeans as I planned for a day of networking.  To my shock, this top fits differently then when I packed it away last fall.  Why shouldn’t it?  I am transforming my body.  It flows over, instead of clinging to my body.

I’ve always been one of those people that doesn’t like to see myself in pictures.  I see the flaws. Lately, I notice myself taking and posting more pictures of myself.   Instead of seeing the things I don’t like ( like those freckles, double chins etc…), I am focusing on what I do like.  For me, a sign of me being at my best is the definition line of my collar bone & the definition in my arms. 

I can’t wait for more spring weather and to rediscover clothes I’ve packed away. 

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

2 comments: