Monday, April 4, 2011

What's Your Sign ?

I love symbols.  They help me to stay focused. 

On my right wrist, I wear a “God Bless My Marine” rubber bracelet. I have worn it since my son’s marine boot camp graduation in February 2008.  It used to be red….now very faded.  I’ll wear it until his service is complete.

Before my daughter left for college, she gave me a beautiful silver bracelet that I also wear on my right wrist.  It helps me feel close to her, even though she’s not living home.

My yoga mat has a tree on it.  The tree is a popular yoga pose.  That tree helps me focus on my strength, balance & stamina during class.  When I feel like releasing a pose, I focus on that tree.

Reminds me of a t-shirt I came across.  



Advice From A Tree 

 Stand Tall and Proud, Sink Your Roots Deep into the Earth
Be Content with Your Natural Beauty, Go Out on a Limb
Drink Plenty of Water, Remember Your Roots,
Enjoy the View !


I Am Worth This Work !

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment