Friday, October 7, 2011

Itchy & Scratchy



Have you ever had an itch so bad you could scratch til you bled?  This is that itch. 

Not all over – on the back of one leg and on my back.  Really itchy. 

Now, I’m an avid Shaklee user.  I tried everything.  Alfalfa to give that natural antihistamine effect from the inside.  Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream, ( old timers will know it as the Green Cream) which is one of my favorite go-to products.  Even Enfuselle CalmingComplex.  They all offered only temporary relief.

Unfortunately, this was not a temporary problem.

This was not a simple skin irritation.  Something was going on.

After seeking professional attention from my Chiropractor/ Kinesiologist, it was determined that my liver was detoxifying (well that makes sense with the changes I’ve made over the past several months) and it was presenting in this “itch your skin raw” rash.

Now, what to do.

I Am Worth This Work,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. hang in there! Claritin for the itch was prescribed by my doc when I had poison ivy rash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica - Shaklee's Alfalfa is a great natural antihistamine if you ever you ever get another case of poison ivy. I appreciate you following my journey.

    ReplyDelete