Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eating In


Fortunately, the Cinch products, I am so fond of, are both gluten-free & soy based.  Breakfast & meal replacements can remain the same.  WooHoo !!

I always use an additional Cinch shake when I am on the run.  It is great to replace either lunch or dinner as a healthy alternative to having to find a meal when I am between appointments.



Dinner has been easier with the summer months.  Grilled chicken, fresh tomato salsa, broccoli & rice is one of my favorite dinners.  I have tried some gluten free pastas – and honestly they are not bad.  I cook two versions if I make a pasta dish.  

My very favorite pasta replacement ……..


Spaghetti Squash !


This shouldn’t be too bad…..


Except……


I wonder how long we can avoid pizza night….hmmm


I Am Worth This Work,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment