Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No Cheese

No Cheese   L

What?

No Dairy – No Milk – No Problem

No Dairy – No Cheese – Oh No !



No cheeseburger!  No mozzerella!  


No ricotta!        No cream cheese!  


No Homemade Mac ‘n Cheese!


No grilled cheese! 


No baked ziti!  No lasagna!  






This is going to be difficult.  Now that I can’t have it – I really crave it. 

That gooey, stringy, cheesy, comforting, yummy cheese.

It’s a couple weeks – I can do it.  I’m strong.

I Am Worth This Work!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    I really wish that the No Dairy thing worked, but it hasn't for me! I am allergic to dairy and have cut it out of my diet. I have not lost a pound since cutting it out of my diet over a year ago.

    I hope you have better results that I have.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Christine. I actually eliminated dairy as recommended by my Dr, temporarily, to assist my liver detoxifying. Keep following to find out more about my experience.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete