Monday, October 10, 2011

Making Changes


First up add some nutrients to support my liver through this detoxifying time.  Shaklee’s Liver DTX – a proprietary blend with Milk Thistle was just the right thing. 

Then I was advised to eliminate some things on a temporary basis. 

Dairy & Gluten !

Although my after school job in high school was milking a herd of 130 dairy cows, I really have kept milk out of my family’s diet.  I have been concerned about the chemicals & hormones that are now prevalent in the standard milk source.  I noticed early on that milk caused congestion in my children – so we just didn’t use it.  That shouldn’t be difficult for me to eliminate.  I stopped drinking coffee a couple years ago, because I really just wanted the cream.  I drink my tea black.  This should be a piece of cake.

Gluten.  

How was I going to eliminate gluten while cooking for a pasta & pizza loving family? 

Making Changes – some are easier than others.

I Am Worth This Work,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment