Friday, January 28, 2011

Chocolate? It's Gone Now

I’ve been going through my workbook and completely forgot the back section of the actual book Just 10 LBS has a day by day for the first 30 days. 

Here’s something I should’ve taken care of already.  In the plan ahead section, it tells you to clear your car, kitchen, office etc of binge foods.  Make them safe places……hmmmm….I should have done that with that last piece of chocolate in the freezer.  I got rid of it today……by eating it.  L 

Day 5 talks about how some say that after 4 days of doing things “right” we get a little weary.  (well, I was a day or 2 later).  It suggests keeping a list of 25 nonfood activities to do to enhance our life and to keep the list handy.  Today’s project.

Day 6 talks about ID’ing your food triggers and figure out ways to prevent unhealthy eating.  Intellectually I know the answer to this one.  Don’t have them available. 

Time to restart today with this affirmation:

I may encounter an obstacle today, maybe even more than one.  I have stepped around them before, I do so again today.

I am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment