Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 3

Happy Monday! 

I’ve been focusing on Step 1 – Live the Love-Centered Diet, of Dr. Oz contributor Brad Lamm’s book, Just 10 LBS. 

The first assignment was to identify my eating style using the questionnaire.  The book breaks it down into 6 categories. 

The Emotional Eater
The Habitual Eater
The Energy Eater
The Pleasure Eater
The External Eater
The Critical Eater

The verdict is in!  I am overwhelmingly an Emotional Eater.

Although, like most people I did have some characteristics in each category, I’ll be focusing on the challenges & strategies of The Emotional Eater Style.

The truth is I am not really surprised.  I’ve known that I do eat under stress – never understood how people could be too upset to eat - .  Using the The Just 10 Workbook I answered questions about why I am an emotional eater and faced some truths. 

Facing being an emotional eater is… EMOTIONAL.

Tomorrow we’ll discuss some of the strategies I’ll be using moving forward.

I Am Worth The Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment