Saturday, January 29, 2011

Show Me The Numbers


I started my day with another round of Callanetics.  Hmmm…..Let’s just say those stomach moves have not gotten any easier.  They were a bit more challenging this morning – you know you are working when you are doing those.  Since some people are not familiar with this program and have asked me questions, I found a youtube clip of one of the exercises. 


It is more difficult than it looks.  Most moves are done to a count of 100.  That’s Callan Pinkney, the developer of Callanetics,  in the clip.  At the time, she was 46 years old – my age now.

So you’ve probably been wondering what my numbers are looking like. 
After a week here they are!

Weight       -1 lb
Body Fat    -0.5%
Inches         -2 ¼ inches

Of course I’d love to see a larger move in the scale, but look at those inches (1/2 inch off my waist alone ) & decrease in Body Fat. 

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. How great Lisa! The fat content loss and the inches. I just ordered the workbook download. If it is in my Kindle, that would not do me much good. I have not started yet myself but I know being an emotional eater is the key. Thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete