Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 2

Just 10 LBS Pledge

I TAKE THE JUST 10 PLEDGE, AND BEGIN THIS PROCESS OF CHANGE AND WORK RIGHT NOW. UNDERSTANDING THIS PROCESS IS LIKELY TO PROVE CHALLENGING, I WILL STICK WITH MY PLDGE. I AM WORTH THIS WORK.

I spent some of yesterday working on my workbook.  The Just 10 LBS workbook that can be downloaded for free at http://www.just10diet.com/ .  It is a companion to the Just 10 LBS book.  ( There’s the link on the right hand side of my page.)

Part 1 Meet the Real You includes 6 pages of questions prompting one to remind themselves of the real you.  Some questions are easy.  Some are more challenging.  A few I haven’t completed yet.  Brad says the workbook isn’t a race and to be thoughtful.  Being thoughtful raises some emotion.  I guess that’s the point.

I’ll work on it again today. 

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment