Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 1

Well here we are on Day 1. 

I told you I would share it all.  Today I am going to share my beginning stats.  I'm feeling very vulnerable as I put this out here.  So.......Deep Breath.....Here goes.

Height             5' 7"
Weight           174 lbs
BodyFat          33.5%

And here's the begining measurements. 

Bust     39"
Waist   32"
Hips     42"

Thigh   L 20"            R 20 3/8"
Arm     L 11 3/4"     R  11 1/2"

I am off to start my day, a moving meditation then breakfast, including my multivitamin.  These are the vitamins that Brad Lamm recommends on his website.  I use the Vitalizer with Iron.


For a limited time you will receive a FREE sampling of the Cinch Meal Replacement products recommended in Just 10 LBS, with a Vitalizer purchase and Shaklee membership.  That's over $100 Value.

Appreciating your support.

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment