Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yummy Breakfast on a Busy Sunday

I was off to yoga first thing this morning.  I love when I get to start my day early with with yoga. 

Check out this mornings breakfast - 

Vanilla Cinch shake with mixed frozen berries. 
YUMMY !!


I have a busy day working a table at a health fair.  I have packed another Cinch shake to give me a nutritious lunch and give me the energy to be on my feet talking to people all afternoon.  I made this one with Vanilla Cinch Shake with a ½ tsp of instant coffee.  Just enough “latte” flavor for me to mix it up!  I am glad I have this option to make sure I am getting a low glycemic, high protein, nutrient dense meal on the go.

The *Buy One, Get One FREE Cinch Sampler Pack is still available through January 31st
That's a whole month's worth of breakfasts plus tea & snack bars.


*Special for new Shaklee members only.  Current members can purchase the sampler pack.

I Am Worth the Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment