Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Belief

I just felt like I wanted to cry.

One of my dearest friends, whom I haven’t seen in a few weeks, immediately commented on my appearance when she saw me.  She said, "you look so good, I can see it in your face".  I know she has been following my blog and we talk regularly.

My reaction. -  “Are you making fun of me?”

Whoa…..Why would I think that?  

This is a person who always has my best interest at heart.  In a rational thought process…Of course, she wouldn’t be making fun of me on something so personal.  So, why was that my reaction?  Why did this raise so much emotion?  

I can see the difference.  


Why was it so hard for me to believe and trust others can too?  

There is a lot more to this journey than calories in/ calories out.

Today, I recommit to this process and to using my workbook.

Just 10 LBS Pledge
I TAKE THE JUST 10 PLEDGE, AND BEGIN THIS PROCESS OF CHANGE AND WORK RIGHT NOW. UNDERSTANDING THIS PROCESS IS LIKELY TO PROVE CHALLENGING, I WILL STICK WITH MY PLEDGE. I AM WORTH THIS WORK.

Onward,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    So happy to see you starting now, today, with each choice and meal.
    One meal at a time sometimes. Here we GO!
    Have you signed up for the online support group meetings? Hope so. Find them at JUST10Diet.com.

    x
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Brad. I did just locate them and I am signed up for Thursday. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Lisa!! You are doing a great job! I can totally understand a quick reaction to something that isn't meant to be anything other than helpful. Your commitment make me Proud!

    ReplyDelete