Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Peanut Butter in my Chocolate ?


Yes ! 

This morning for breakfast I had a Chocolate Cinch Shake with a ½ tblsp of peanut butter, 8 oz. of soy milk & a handful of ice cubes.  YUMMY !!

I love how I can work with variety while having a quick, high quality, nutritious, protein filled breakfast every morning.

The Cinch Shakes come in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry & Café Latte.  Personally, I stick with the Vanilla & Chocolate. 

If I want:

Strawberry -  I add some frozen strawberries to the vanilla.
Chocolate covered Strawberry – I add frozen strawberries to the chocolate.
Latte flavor – a ½ teaspoon instant coffee to either the vanilla or the chocolate.
EggNog  - add some nutmeg to the vanilla


There are an endless amount of options.  If you want to give them a try, visit http://healthmatters4u.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=WeightManagement&sub_cat=CinchShakes

Choose 2 canisters of your choice, become a member at checkout for 15% savings and for a limited time, they’ll include another $100 worth of Cinch products.  
By the way, I have dropped another 1.5 lbs!  


Check back later in the week for measurements.


I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment