Sunday, February 13, 2011

Which Would You Rather?

Yesterday I reported that in 3 weeks I have reduced by 9 ¼ inches !

You might be wondering what the scale says. 

In 3 weeks I have lost 3 lbs.  How can that be?

Well, muscle weighs much more than fat.  
Fat takes up more room - more inches.




Which would you rather?

It is clear that by losing inches, I am losing fat.

I am retaining my muscle mass.

The Cinch Inch Loss Program explains it well.  Here’s a link to some great fun videos that will give you the science behind it all.

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    Great work! 3 lbs. in 3 weeks is a nice slow way to lose weight. I've read that when weight comes off gradually it is much easier to keep the weight off. You go girl!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete