Saturday, February 5, 2011

Making Progress

It’s been a couple days since I’ve added a blog update.  You might be wondering if I have let things fall apart.  On most plans, I would have by now….that’s been my history.  Well, fear not.  I’ve just been busy.

With all this busyness, here’s what I’ve learned.  I must have a protein filled body-honoring snack with me at all times.  I keep almonds in my car and Cinch Snack Bars in my purse like Brad recommends in Just 10 LBS.  They are all part of the Cinch Inch Loss Program. They come in chocolate, peanut butter & lemon cranberry.  Do I have a favorite?  I do.  It’s whichever one I am eating….  Lol…They are all Yummy!

I am making sure I am taking my Vitalizer every morning with my Cinch Shake or Cinch Meal Bar for breakfast.  This morning it was the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Meal Bar.  (20 grams of protein & decadent!) 

There has been an extension of the FREE Cinch Sample Pack offer.  Get started on Vitalizer as a new member, and you will receive over $100 in Cinch Products, including the Cinch Shake & Peanut Butter Snack Bars!

It’s been 2 weeks!  It’s time to share some results of my progress so far.  Ready.




Weight      – 3 lbs
Inches      - 5 ¼ inches  ( 2 ½ inches off my hips!)

I am really excited about those results.  Remember – muscle weights more than fat.
While I can see the scale, the inches lost will be what has me looking and feeling fabulous!

I think I am getting this “Golden Rule” !

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

1 comment: