Monday, February 14, 2011

Looking like a Fool?

I don’t really watch American Idol…..
but we all heard about the guy singing “Pants on the Ground.”

Well, I didn’t want to be the subject of that song…..
I couldn’t wear my “good” jeans for a day of networking. 

They’ve gotten too loose!

I have found myself constantly pulling them up. 

These body changes sent me into my closet….you know what I mean…..for the other pants, the ones that must have shrunk, the ones you can’t button – much less be comfortable in – yet you keep just in case.

Yesterday, I wore pants I haven’t worn in years.  -Pants that I tried on “wistfully” after week 1 – to no avail.  Yesterday, they buttoned easily.  They looked great.  They felt comfortable.

The inch loss & retaining my lean muscle are making a difference.

As clothes become “too loose” and no longer fit, I’ll be making donations.  There is no need to keep them “just in case”.

 I can’t wait until shopping in my closet no longer works.   

Shopping Spree Anyone?

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment