Monday, February 28, 2011

Slow & Steady......

Slow & Steady Wins the Race

Lose Slowly, Lose Permanently

Lose Quickly, Put it on Quickly

If you work harder for it, you’ll appreciate it more.

That’s what they say.  That’s what I prefer to believe.  
I am on a journey and it is one step (pound or inch) at a time.

Here are my results after 5 weeks.

Total Weight Loss   - 5.5 lbs
Inch loss                  -10 ¾ inches

That’s includes a total 2 ½ inches off my waist and 3 inches off my hips !!!!!!!

Am I disappointed that I am not dropping loads of pounds & inches by this time?

I am not.

If I am being realistic, my food changes are minimal.  I was far along the path of eating well already.  If I was at the beginning….just now eliminating sodas, fast food & things like donuts etc……the early changes would have shown larger results.

I am thrilled with my results and that every week the work I am doing is pushing me forward in the direction of my goal.

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa


3 comments: