Sunday, February 27, 2011

S T R E S S ! ! !


What a week!



With my husband unemployed, we (as if I did it-lol) decided to tackle a large home project. 
Re-plumbing the house we live in.

It was actually not too bad, until we got to the shower stall replacement.  Let’s just say it didn’t go exactly as planned and there were many, many trips back to Home Depot.

Usually, under stress I would eat!  

Well, I didn’t do that.  

I also didn’t do yoga, do callanetics or any daily practice.  
I didn’t weigh myself or measure.

Isn’t it interesting that the very things that would help me to deal with my stress –
------I found excuses to avoid.  

I did pay attention to my eating and used my Cinch products.

Well, that week is done.  (Construction is not complete.)

Time to Re-Start.

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment