Friday, February 18, 2011

Breathe....

The sun is shining.

The temperatures say “spring”.

It feels like it has been forever since I have gotten out for a walk.  With all the snow & winter temperatures we’ve had…It has been months!

So this afternoon I put on the windbreaker and headed out.  It felt so good to be out in the air.  So what if I had to scale ice patches & and wade through puddles on the sidewalks.  I loved every minute of it. 


Any stress I was feeling just lifted away.  
I can’t wait to make this a regular practice.  

Of course it’s February in New England.  I know it’s a tease…regardless of what the groundhog predicted at the beginning of the month.  

Tomorrow when the temperature has fallen back 20-30 degrees to the typical February weather……I’ll be so thankful I took advantage of today.

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment