Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Next Steps

Yesterday I talked about how there is so much more than calories in/calories out to this process for me.

I know this is going to take work.

How can I make this easier?  For now, I am going to limit the variables for me.

Luckily, I have access to these awesome Cinch products.  I will be following the Cinch Inch Loss Program, while combining my work in the Just 10 LBS process.  

What exactly does that mean?

I am going to maintain my practice of yoga, callanetics, & walking. 

I am going to faithfully follow my Just 10 LBS book & workbook.

I am going to follow the Cinch Inch Loss program by using the Cinch products to replace 2 meals a day.  

I am going to diary that through the Cinch Wellness Website ( Included with the Free with the Cinch Sampler Pack available with a New Shaklee Membership), to easily track that I am eating adequate levels of nutrients.  I kow if I am not diligent, I fall short on my protein.

I am going to join the support group at http://www.just10diet.com/

The link to the Just 10 LBS book is on the right side of the page.  Feel free to follow the hyperlinks to the Cinch products.  I will be using Ultra Cinch (currently use 3 consectutive months on auto-ship and get the 4th month FREE!)  New members will also get the Cinch Sampler Pack and 3 months FREE access to  cinchwellness.com.

Thanks for following my journey.

I Am Worth This Work!

Onward,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment